JEL classification: D83; M53
The paper considers the problems of innovative technologies in higher and secondary education, namely the introduction of distance technologies in the educational process. It also analyzes the role of distance learning technology in the system of continuing education in Ukraine, the main purpose of which is to improve the quality of education through extensive use of global educational resources and increase the independent development of material that ensures the development of such qualities in students, the ability to really assess their strengths and make informed decisions, without which a successful career is impossible. It is emphasized that the role of the teacher is changing: he is increasingly becoming a coordinator and consultant. That is, a person who, while teaching students, guides them in the direction of independent work, creates conditions for this work, coordinates it and allows students to see their achievements. Innovative changes that have begun in the educational space of Ukraine need further development, in particular in the direction of language education. Teaching modern foreign languages is part of the European Union’s educational policy. Also relevant for today are the implementation of relevant European standards in foreign language teaching in Ukraine. Focusing on the student’s personality, taking into account the modern requirements of life, is a key point in the overall process of modernization of our school. NUS should manage knowledge, not transfer it. It is emphasized in particular that the use of interactive technologies helps to some extent to overcome difficulties and successfully complete the tasks that objectively face the modern school on the way to reforming it. It is with the help of modern methods, forms and means of learning that their balanced use in combination with traditional ones will help to achieve certain educational goals. It is outlined that the Council of Europe Project “Modern Languages” provides for improving the effectiveness of foreign language teaching, in particular through advanced methods and technologies, i.e. the method of enhancing the cognitive activity of students. It is noted that the case should contain a problem that must not only be solved, but also to predict the consequences of the implementation of this solution. Therefore, the case method creates a positive atmosphere of the lesson, promotes the interaction of all students.
Keywords: distance learning, distance education, project method, case method.
- Kolb, L. Kakie vuzy v Ukraine dajut obrazovanie distancionno. [What universities in Ukraine provide distance education]. Available at: http:www.vesti-ukr/com.
- Nesterova, S.A. (2009). Organizacija distancionnogo obuchenija s pomoshh’ju sovremennyh IKT. [Organization of distance learning with the help of modern ICT.] Novokujbyshevsk. Russia.
- Polat, E.S. (2006). Pedagogicheskie tehnologii distancionnogo obuchenija. [Pedagogical technologies of distance learning]. Center “Academy”. Moscow. Russia.
- Bronevich, A.B. Pedagogicheskaja psihologija. [Pedagogical psychology]. Available at: htth:www.bsu.ru/content/hec/aismontas/8.html.
- Sitarov, V.A. (2004). Didaktika: ucheb. posobie dlja stud. vyssh. ped. ucheb. zavedenij. [Didactics: textbook. manual for students. higher ped. textbook routine]. In Slasteninaju V.A. (ed.) 2nd ed. Publishing Center “Academy”. Moscow. Russia.
- Bitchenko, A.N., Mjasnikov, S.A. Distancionnoe obuchenie: opredelenie, preimushhestva, problemy vnedrenija. [Distance learning: definition, advantages, problems of implementation]. Available at: http//udec.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua.
- Angelova, O.Ju., Podol’skaja, T.O. (2016). Tendencii rynka razvitija distancionnogo obrazovanija. [Market trends in distance education]. Nauchno-metodicheskij jelektronnyj zhurnal Koncept. [Scientific and methodical electronic journal Concept]. №2. S. 11-16.
- Arcos, B. De los, Farrow, R., Perryman, L.–A, Pritt, R., Weller, M. OERE vidence Report 2013-2014.
- Komenskij, Ja. A. (1875). Velikaja didaktika. [Great didactics]. Amos.
- Olijnyk, V. V. (2007). «Introduction of new educational technologies in institutions of postgraduate pedagogical education». Teoretychni ta metodychni zasady rozvytku pedahohichnoi osvity: pedahohichna majsternist’, tvorchist’, tekhnolohii. [Theoretical and methodical bases of development of pedagogical education: pedagogical skill, creativity, technologies]. Proceeding of the Materials. In Nychkalo N. H. (ed.). KhPI, pp. 432–438. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Afanas’ev, S.P., Kamorin, S.V. (2002). Trista tvorcheskih konkursov. [Three hundred creative competitions]. MC «Variant», g. Kostroma. Russia.
- Ahajan, A. A. (2018). «Network personality as a pedagogical concept (invitation to think): about one feature of network personality and educational dynamics of network personality». I Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii. [I International scientific-practical conference]. Proceeding of the Materials, St. Petersburg, January 30, 2018 / Russian State Pedagogical their university. AI Herzen, Institute of Pedagogy, Letters to the Offline Issue: ezine. St. Petersburg, 2018. pp. 10-15.
- Zajceva, I.N. (2021). Organizacionno-pedagogicheskie uslovija realizacii proektnogo obrazovanija v starshej shkole. [Organizational and pedagogical conditions for the implementation of project education in high school]. Abstract of master’s thesis, Moscow State Psychological and Pedagogical University. Moscow. Russia.
- Chernikova, L.A. (2008). «The essence of the concept of ICT – the competence of the teacher». Komp’iuterna hramotnist’ vchyteliv z tochky zoru standartiv YeS. [Computer literacy of teachers in terms of EU standards]. Proceeding of the of the All-Ukrainian scientific-practical conference (Poltava, November 18-20, 2008). Poltava. Inst. Of Postgraduate teacher. Education them. M.V. Ostrogradsky, рр. 40 – 42.
- Shevchenko, V.L. (2009). Osnovy didakticheskogo proektiroanija jelektronnyh obuchajushhih kompleksov dlja distancionnogo obrazovanija. [Fundamentals of didactic design of electronic learning complexes for distance education]. Izdatelstvo KPI. Kyiv. Ukraine.
The article was received 12.07.2021