JEL classification: L25; F52
The scientific research results on the theoretical and methodological foundations of the enterprises economic security were summarized. There are a significant number of approaches to the essence and assessment interpretation of the enterprise’s economic security level due to the multidimensionality of the category «enterprise economic security». Quantitative assessment of the enterprise economic security level makes it possible to form judgments about the protection of the enterprise economic interests from the destructive influence of external and internal threats, which is the basis of timely management decisions in the direction of their minimization. The difference of the methods in terms of information provision, algorithmic, mathematical complexity and generalizing indicator was established based on the results of the analysis of the existing methodical approaches to assessing the enterprises economic security level. The most informative indicators of the enterprise economic security according to its functional components were summarized and selected. The critical analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of methodical approaches to assessing the economic security level of enterprises that have strategic importance for the economy and security of the state was carried out. The specifics of methods for assessing the economic security of enterprises that have strategic importance for the economy and security of the state was researched. It was established that disregarding the priority of the economic sector, to which a strategically important enterprise belongs, significantly affects the assessment accuracy of its economic security level. The necessity of applying a complex approach of systematic verification of the economic security level using various assessment methods, which allows identifying external and internal threats by functional components of the enterprise economic security, was proven. The importance of choosing the economic security indicators depending on the activity specifics and branch affiliation of enterprises was substantiated that are crucial for the economy and security of the state.
Keywords: enterprise economic security, strategically important enterprises, evaluation, methodical approaches, methods, indicators, summarizing indicator.
- Onyschenko, S., Maslij, O., Dribna, A. (2022). «Assessment of the financial and economic security of a critical infrastructure enterprise». Visnyk Khmel’nyts’koho natsional’noho universytetu. Seriia: «Ekonomichni nauky». no. 6 (1). pp. 249-258. Available at: http://journals.khnu.km.ua/vestnik/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/2022-312-61-38.pdf.
- Zhyvko, Z.B. (2012). Ekonomichna bezpeka pidpryiemstva: sutnist’, mekhanizmy zabezpechennia, upravlinnia. [Economic security of the enterprise: essence, mechanisms of provision, management]. Liha-Pres. Lviv. Ukraine.
- Varnalij, Z.S. (2009). Ekonomichna bezpeka. [Economic security]. Znannia. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Vasyl’tsiv, T.H., Mykytiuk, R.M. (2012). «Improvement of the methodology for assessing the economic security of the enterprise». Naukovyj visnyk NLTU Ukrainy. vol. 22.14, pp. 181-188.
- Didyk, A.M. (2019). Ekonomichna bezpeka pidpryiemstva. [Economic security of the enterprise]. L’vivs’ka politekhnika. Lviv. Ukraine.
- Ivaniuta, T.M., Zaichkovs’kyj, A.O. (2009). Ekonomichna bezpeka pidpryiemstva. [Economic security of the enterprise]. Tsentr uchbovoi literatury. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Zubok, M.I., Rubtsov, V.S., Yaremenko, S.M. (2012). Ekonomichna bezpeka sub’iektiv pidpryiemnytstva. [Economic security of business entities]. Kyiv. Ukraine
- Matkovskiy, A.V., Pugach, A.A. (2014). «Analysis the Threats to Economic Security of Ukraine in Modern Conditions of Functioning the National Economy». European Applied Sciences. no. 2, pp. 196.
- Onyshchenko, S., Maslii, O., Ivanyuk, B. (2019). «The Impact of External Threats to the Economic Security of the Business». 7th International Conference on Modeling, Development and Strategic Management of Economic System: Collection of scientific articles. pp. 156-160.
- Tkachenko, A.M., Reznikov, O.L. (2010). «Assessment of the level of economic security of the enterprise». Visnyk ekonomichnoi nauky Ukrainy. no.1, pp. 101-106.
- Hnylyts’ka, L.V. (2011). «Analysis of methodological approaches to assessing the state and level of economic security of economic entities». Naukovyj visnyk L’vivs’koho derzhavnoho universytetu vnutrishnikh sprav. Seriia ekonomichna. vol. 2, pp. 46-57.
- Koptieva, H.M. (2022). «Classification of approaches to the assessment of economic security of the enterprise». Skhidna Yevropa: Ekonomika, biznes ta upravlinnia. vol. 2 (25), pp. 221-229.
- Maruschak, S.M. (2011). « Methodology for assessing the level of economic security of an enterprise based on the theory of fuzzy sets». Visnyk Khmel’nyts’koho natsional’noho universytetu. no. 5, vol. 1, pp. 16-21.
- Varnaliy, Z., Onishchenko, S., Masliy, A. (2016). «Preventing threats as a precondition to increase the level of Economic Security of the State». Scientific Journal «ScienceRise». vol. 7/1(24), pp. 41-46.
- Khalyna, V.Yu. (2014). «A methodical approach to assessing the level of economic security of the enterprise». Ekonomichna bezpeka i pidpryiemnytstvo. no. 1, pp. 173-181.
- Dotsenko, I.O. (2013). «Formation of a system for assessing the level of economic security of the enterprise, taking into account the impact of business risks». Visnyk OUN im. I.I. Mechnykova. vol. 18 (1), pp. 69-78.
- Sosnovs’ka, O.O., Zhytar, M.O. (2019). «Analysis of methods for assessing the level of economic security of enterprises». Biznes Inform. no. 1, pp. 21-26.
- Yakubovych, Z.V. (2011). «Disadvantages of methods for assessing the level of economic security of an enterprise and ways to eliminate them». Visnyk natsional’noho universytetu «L’vivs’ka politekhnika». no. 704, pp. 71-76.
- Ptaschenko, L.O. (2018). Stratehichne ta innovatsijne zabezpechennia rozvytku systemy ekonomichnoi bezpeky pidpryiemstva. [Strategic and innovative support for the development of the enterprise’s economic security system]. Tsentr uchbovoi literatury. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Onyshchenko, S., Yehorycheva, S., Furmanchuk, O., Maslii, O. (2019). «Ukraine Construction Complex Innovation-Oriented Development Management». Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Building Innovations. pp. 687-700.
- Bondarenko-Berehovych, V. (2021). «Methodical approach to the assessment of the economic security management system of the enterprise». German International Journal of Modern Science. no. 9, pp. 11-15. Available at: https://dizzw.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Deutsche-internationale-Zeitschriftf%C3%BCr-zeitgen%C3%B6ssische-Wissenschaft-%E2%84%969-part-2-2021.pdf.
- Puhach, O. (2015). «Modeling threats to the system of economic security of the national economy from the standpoint of their timely detection and prediction». Ekonomika i rehion. no. 3 (52), pp. 103-109.
- Pilets’ka, S.T., Koryt’ko, T.Yu., Tkachenko, Ye.V. (2021). «Model of integrated assessment of economic security of the enterprise». Ekonomichnyj visnyk Donbasu. no. 3 (65), pp. 56-65. Available at: http://dspace.nbuv.gov.ua/handle/123456789/181846.
The article was received 08.11.2022