JEL classification: M14; M31
Today, one of the main tasks of managing a business is meeting customer needs through the creation of a decent internal environment where employees become loyal and focused on achieving organizational goals.
Corporate culture can reasonably be considered as one of the marketing resources of an enterprise, since it plays a huge role in shaping its image, and therefore the degree of consumer loyalty. Then more effective and stronger the internal culture of the enterprise is, that more favorable the image is in the representatives of the marketing environment, and thus the confidence and interest of the potential consumer increases.
Corporate culture as one of the major marketing resources is a complex concept that includes many interrelated elements. Competent formation of corporate culture of the enterprise in the market conditions makes it more successful and competitive as it allows to expand their business on market at the expense of high reputation, allows to receive the maximum return from the personnel due to the coherence of its actions and enterprise client orientation.
Elements of corporate culture of the enterprise are: corporate style, people, values, history (traditions), norms of behavior, relationships, policy of conducting dialogues with clients, partners and competitors and the personnel unity for achievement of the set goals.
The impact of corporate culture on the enterprise effectiveness is determined by the following results: implementation of effective strategies, reputation, image, competitiveness, social efficiency, organizational efficiency and commercial efficiency.
Corporate culture as an enterprise marketing resource is an effective management tool in the hands of a manager that can lead the business to success, prosperity and stability. Therefore, in order to ensure the stable development of the enterprise and increase the efficiency of its activity, management needs to invest resources in the formation and improvement of corporate culture.
Key words: corporate culture, marketing, values, standards of behavior, corporate style, enterprise.
- Anischenko, V.O. (2009). «The role of corporate culture in managerial decision making». Aktual’ni problemy ekonomiky. № 3, рр. 64-71.
- Bashuk, T.O., Zholudieva, A.M. (2011). «The advisability of forming a corporate culture at the enterprise». Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsij. № 2, рр. 179-184.
- Hrishnova, O.A. (2010). Vzaiemozv’iazok tsinnostej liudyny j tsinnostej orhanizatsii v korporatyvnij systemi. [Relationship between human values and organizational values in the corporate system]. Formuvannia rynkovoi ekonomiky: zb. nauk. prats’. Spets. vyp.: u 3 t. Sotsial’no-trudovi vidnosyny: teoriia i praktyka. KNEU. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Kudria, Ya.V. (2010). «Corporate policy.». Menedzhment ta pidpryiemnytstvo v Ukraini: etapy stanovlennia i problemy rozvytku. № 567, pp. 73-80.
- Ovcharenko, M.I., Cherviakova, S.V. (2013). «Methodological support for the assessment of the corporate culture of the enterprise». Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsij. № 2, рр. 130-139.
- Potapiuk, I.P., Danylenko, K.O., Mokiienko, Ye.O. (2017). «Corporate culture as a component of strategic management of enterprise personnel». Pryazovs’kyj ekonomichnyj visnyk. № 5 (05), рр. 170-175.
- Mohutnova, N.N. (2005). «Corporate culture: concepts, approaches». Sotsyolohycheskye yssledovanyia. № 4, рр. 130-136.
- Panteleeva, E.S. (2013). Korporatyvnaia kul’tura kak marketynhovyj resurs. [Corporate culture as a marketing resource]. Kontsept. № 01 (ianvar’). Available at: http://ekoncept.ru/2013/13009.htm.
The article was received 07.09.2019