УДК: 334.7:004.7: 658.1
JEL classification: L2; L14
A comprehensive study of strategic imperatives of networking companies management in the context of theoretical aspects and adaptation of the practical component has been conducted. It has been proved that in the management mechanism of networking companies, the key functions are coordination, organization and planning, the function of motivation at the institutional level, which solves one of the most difficult issues, increasing productivity. It has been substantiated that the purpose of network structures functioning is considered to be the introduction of positive externalities and providing certain conditions for their reproduction on an expanded scale. It should be noted that there are three global directions of marketing strategy of networking companies: segmentation, diversification and internationalization. It is proved that the practical component of the functioning of network structures includes the introduction of positive externalities: acceleration, the ability of a network participant to interact with other counterparties; standardization, the association of entities experiencing the effects of external effects; internalization is the transformation of external costs into internal ones as a result of mergers; informatization, the ability to quickly learn the subjects of the network organization; intensification is the optimization of rising costs in order to increase their payback by products. It is substantiated that the process of strategy implementation can be divided into two stages: the process of strategic planning which is developing a set of strategies, from the basic strategy of network enterprises to functional strategies and individual projects and the process of strategic management which is implementing a strategy in time, reformulating strategy in a new world. On this basis it is presented that the enterprises of network structures change the strategy in the following conditions of operation: for a long time it does not ensure the achievement of satisfactory performance; competing firms have dramatically changed their strategy; other external factors for the company’s activities have changed; prospects have opened up for taking measures that can significantly increase the company’s profits; whether new customer preferences have changed or emerged, or there are trends for possible changes in this area; the tasks set in the strategy have already been solved and fulfilled.
Keywords: networking companies, strategic imperatives of management, network interaction, positive externalities, marketing strategy.
- Vivchar, O. I. (2011). «Features of Innovation Marketing in Ukraine». Visnyk Dnipropetrovskoho universytetu. Naukovyi zhurnal. № 10/1. Dnipropetrovsk Vol. 19., pp. 185–190.
- Vivchar, O. I. & Kolesnikov, A. P. (2015). Sotsialna bezpeka. Navchalnyi posibnyk. [Social security. Tutorial].: FO-P Shpak V. B. Ternopil. Ukraine.
- Husieva, O. Yu. (2015). «Imperatives of strategic management of trading enterprises taking into account business macro business». Teoretychni i praktychni aspekty ekonomiky ta intelektualnoi vlasnosti. Issue 2(12). Vol. 1, pp. 99-105.
- Lishchuk, V. I. (2007). «International transfer of technologies as an innovative factor of economic growth». Ekonomichna teoriia ta ekonomichna istoriia. №4, рр. 32–39.
- Pyter, R. Dykson, (1998). Upravlenye marketynhom. [Marketing Management]. Translated from Engl. ZAShch “Yzdatelstvo BYNOM”. Russia.
- Stelmashchuk, A. M., & Stelmashchuk, Yu. A. (2016). «Development of network economic systems as a service measure to increase the scale of production efficiency of information technology and economic security». Naukovo-vyrobnychyi zhurnal «Innovatsiina ekonomika». № 3-4’ , рр. 222-229.
- Shervud, D. (2016). «Systematic Approach to Improve Business Model». Praktyka reshenyia byznesproblem. Translated from Engl. Alpyna Pablysher. Moscow. Russia.
The article was received 25.10.2021