УДК: 338.436:631.115(477): 338.1
JEL classification: Q01
Introduction. Agro-food holdings have a leading role in ensuring the country’s food security, increasing exports, and introducing innovative technologies.
The urgent scientific task is to develop tools to improve existing strategies for the development of agro-food holdings in order to ensure the inclusive development of agro-food in the interests of the country and its citizens.
The purpose of the article is to develop the concept model features of inclusive development of agro-food holdings in modern conditions.
Results. The stages and reasons for the formation of Ukrainian agricultural holdings are shown, their role in the development of the agricultural sector is determined: they account for more than 40% of exports of certain crops that show the highest yields among other competitors.
The current state of agro-food holdings is analyzed and the existence of objective reasons for the transformation of their development model is indicated: exhaustion of extensive growth reserves, staff shortages, the need to move to quality growth, the need to ensure equal opportunities for all agricultural market participants. The solution of these problems is possible under the condition of introduction of inclusive model of development. The conceptual model of the system of inclusive development of the agro-food sphere on four components is offered: financial inclusiveness, technological inclusiveness, resource inclusiveness and inclusiveness of human capital. The reasons for the emergence of financial and technological barriers in the agro-food sector are indicated. The importance of continuing the policy of decentralization as an element of increasing the inclusiveness of the agro-food sector was emphasized.
Conclusions. According to the results of the study, the essence of the concept of “agro-food holding” and discussion aspects of their further development are determined. The structural model of the system of inclusive development with the definition of the strategic purpose on each component, and key directions of introduction of the system of inclusive development on them is offered.
Keywords: agro-food holding, inclusive development, system of inclusive development, agro-food sphere, structural model of inclusive development of agro-food sphere.
- Zakon Ukrainy «Pro kholdynhovi kompanii v Ukraini» (2006). [Law of Ukraine «On holding companies in Ukraine»] No. 3528-IV dated March 15, 2006. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/lavs/shov/3528-15#Tekht
- Mirzoyeva, T. V. (2012). «Agroholdings of Ukraine in the minds of this day». Innovatsijna ekonomika. Issue 834, pp. 90-93.
- Stativka, A. M. (2014). «Some legal issues of agricultural holdings in Ukraine». Aktual’ni problemy ekolohichnykh, zemel’nykh ta ahrarnykh pravovidnosyn: teoretyko-metodolohichni j prykladni aspekty. [Actual problems of ecological, land and agrarian legal relations: theoretical-methodological and applied aspects]. Proceeding of theoretical-methodological and applied aspects: materials of the “round table”. Kharkiv, 61-62.
- Nesterchuk, Yu.O. (2006). «Organization and functioning of agroholding». Korporatyvne upravlinnia v Ukraini: menedzhment, finansy, audyt. [Corporate governance in Ukraine: management, finance, audit] Proceeding of international. scientific-practical сonf. (Rivne, May 4–5). (in 2 parts). Rivne: NUVGP, pp. 178-180.
- Hramova, I.G., Serova, E.V. (2002). Vertikal’naja integracija v prodovol’stvennom komplekse Rossii. [Vertical integration in the food complex of Russia]. Inst. Of Economics. and transition. period. Russia.
- Andrijchuk, V.H. and Sas, I.S. (2017). Kontsentratsiia v ahrarnij sferi ekonomiky: problemni aspekty. [Concentration in the agricultural sphere of the economy: problematic aspects]. KNEU. Kyiv.
- Yatsenko, (2019). Determinants of Innovation and Investment Development of Multi- Branch Entrepreneurship, Tourism and Hospitality Industry. Nuremberg: Verlag SWG imex GmbH, Germany. 431 p.
- Didukh, S.M. (2018). «Development of agro holdings of Ukraine in modern conditions: achievements and challenges». Ekonomichni ta sotsial’ni aspekty rozvytku Ukrainy na pochatku KhKhI stolittia. [Economic and social aspects of Ukraine’s development at the beginning of the XXI century.] Proceedings of the VI International Scientific and Practical Conference, ONAFT, (October 11-13, 2018). Odesa, Ukraine, pp. 109-111.
- Agroportal (2019). «Agroholdings account for one third of agricultural exports». Available at: http://agroportal.ua/ua/news/ukraina/agrokholdingi-obespechivayut-tret-eksporta-selkhozkultur/
- Sil’s’ke hospodarstvo Ukrainy: statystychnyj zbirnyk za 2019 rik. (2020). [Agriculture of Ukraine: statistical collection for 2017]. Kyiv: Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy. Ukraine
- Ukrains’ka model’ ahrarnoho rozvytku ta ii sotsioekonomichna pereoriientatsiia: nauk. dop. [Ukrainian model of agricultural development and its socio-economic reorientation: science. ext.]. (2012). In V. M. Hejts’, O. M. Borodina, I. V. Prokopa (ed.). In-t ekonomiky ta prohnozuvannia. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- MHP: information about bonds. Available at: https://www.mhp.com.ua/uk/dlja-investoriv/infomratsija-pro-obligatsii
- Kernel placed Eurobonds for $ 300 million with a coupon rate of 6.5%. Available at: https://interfax.com.ua/news/economic/618733.html
- Loans by region. Available at: https://bank.gov.ua/files/loans.xlsx
- Kernel launched an online platform Open Agribusiness for farmers. URL: http://uga.ua/meanings/kernel-zapustil-onlajn-platformu-open-agribusiness-dlya-agrariev/
The article was received 10.10.2020