УДК 339.13 : 338.43
Introduction. The enterprises of the pipeline transport system of Ukraine, which were once the leaders of the domestic transport system, occupy a considerable part of the Ukrainian economy, but now undergo an extremely painful process of adaptation to market conditions of management. A possible solution to this problem is to create competitive industries in the pipeline transport sector by reducing prices for final product, by optimizing cooperative links and controlling domestic prices.
Purpose. The purpose of the article is to investigate the theoretical and scientific foundations of the low competitiveness of the Ukrainian pipeline system.
The methodology. Methods of comparison, analysis, theoretical study of competitive advantage sources were applied in the research process.
Results. The theoretical basis of the concept «enterprise competitiveness» is considered as one of the most important factors of effective development of the Ukrainian economy. The place of the pipeline transportation system enterprise in the economy of Ukraine is studied. Certain measures aimed at ensuring the competitiveness of pipeline companies in the domestic and foreign markets have been proposed.
Keywords. competition, competitiveness, efficiency assessment, evaluation tools, pipeline system.
- Ahmatova, and Popov, E. (2003). «Theoretical models of competitiveness». Marketing. № 4. pp. 39-48.
- Lagodiyenko, V. V. and Korniyecz`ky`j, O. V. (2014). «Logistics in Japanese: Increasing the efficiency of enterprises». Kul`tura narodov Pry`chernomor`ya. 275. pp. 207-210.
- The state and problems of the transport industry in Ukraine. Available at: https://hub.kyivstar.ua/sostoyanie-i-problemy-transportnoy-otrasli-v-ukraine
- Lagodienko, V. V. and Kornieckij, A. V. (2014). «The concept of the essence and functions of management in logistic systems». Baltijskij gumanitarnyj zhurnal. no. 4(9). pp. 145-147.
- Shhelkunov, V. I. and Mamaev, A. N. (2008). Problemy funkcionirovanija mezhdunarodnyh transportnyh koridorov v Ukraine. [Problems of functioning of international transport corridors in Ukraine]. Russia.
- On the competitiveness of the pipe industry of Ukraine. Available at: https://www.metalbulletin.ru/publications/2362/
- Brenner, M. (1968). Jekonomika neftjanoj i gazovoj promyshlennosti SRSR. [Economics of the oil and gas industry of the USSR]. Russia.
- Gal’perin, B. (1968). Razvitie i perspektivy transporta gaza po magistral’nym truboprovodam. [Development and prospects of gas transport through main pipelines]. Russia.
- Makarenko, M. and Czvyetov, M. (2009). «Transport sector of Ukrainian economy: development problems». Ekonomist.
The article was received 10.11.2018