DOI: DOI: https://doi.org/10.36887/2415-8453-2019-4-46
JEL classification: Q13; Q10; Q17
Introduction. Ensuring the sustainable development of domestic agricultural producers involves achieving and maintaining a sufficient level of economic efficiency and competitiveness for the implementation of expanded reproduction. This, first of all, implies the formation of an appropriate level of competitiveness through the creation of sustainable competitive advantages of products and manufacturers. This process is impossible without attracting investment resources and introducing innovations in order to create competitive advantages, strengthen market positions and increase the level of concentration of productive capital. The latter necessitates a comprehensive strategic planning, which would be based on the innovative orientation of investment activities.
The purpose of the article is to form theoretical and methodological and applied principles of competitive strategies formation of innovation and investment development of agricultural production entities.
Method (methodology). Methods of comparison, analysis, theoretical and logical generalization are applied in the course of research. The dialectical method of research became the methodological basis.
Results. The author’s vision of the definition of “competitive strategy” is offered in the article. The classification of competitive strategies is developed. A model of a strategic rhombus is proposed as a theoretical basis for determining areas for improving the mechanisms of managing the competitiveness of agribusiness entities, which includes five elements: arena; conductor; differentiators; sequence; economic logic. The proposals of applied character concerning realization of competitive strategies of innovative-investment development of subjects of agricultural production are substantiated.
Key words: competitive strategies, subjects of agricultural production; innovation and investment development; competitiveness management.
- Azoev, G. L. (2001). Konkurencija : analiz, strategija i praktika. [Competition: Analysis, Strategy and Practice]. Moscow. CJeIM.
- Ansoff, I. (1989). Strategicheskoe upravlenie. [Strategic management]. Jekonomika. Moscow.
- Teoretychni osnovy konkurentnoi stratehii pidpryiemstva. [Theoretical foundations of the competitive strategy of the enterprise]. (2006). In Ivanov, Yu. B. (ed.); KhNEU. VD «INZhEK». Kharkiv.
- Porter, M. (2005). Konkurentnaja strategija: metodika analiza otraslej i konkurentov. [Competitive strategy: a methodology for analyzing industries and competitors]. Al’pina Biznes Buks. Moscow.
- Saienko,H. (2006). Stratehiia pidpryiemstva. [Strategy of the enterprise]. «Ekonomichna dumka». Ternopil’. Ukraine.
- Trenev,N. (2000). Stratehycheskoe upravlenye. [Strategic management]. PRYOR. Moscow. Russia.
- Tompson,A., Stryklend, A. Dzh. (2007). Stratehycheskyj menedzhment: kontseptsyy y sytuatsyy dlia analyza. [Strategic management: concepts and situations for analysis].
17th ed. YD «Vyl’iams». Moscow. Russia.
- Fischuk,P., Zheveha, V. P., Vojtenko, O. I. (2012). «Competitive strategies of the enterprise in the minds of the tiny market center». Zbirnyk naukovykh prats’ VNAU, Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky. no. 4 (70), pp. 206-211.
- Lahuta, M., Mykhajlenko, N. V. (2017). «Status and prospects of markets for organic produce on the social responsibility of business». Prychornomors’ki ekonomichni studii. Ekonomika ta upravlinnia pidpryiemstvamy. Issue 18, pp. 79-82.
- European Union Council Regulation No. 834/2007 of 28 June 2007 on organic production and labelling of organic products and repealing. Regulation №. 2092/91. Official Journal of the European Union. 2007. L. 189. 23 р.
- Koval’chuk, Ya., Muliar, L. V. (2013). «Organic production – agricultural specialization of Ukraine on the international market». Zbirnyk naukovykh prats’ VNAU. Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky. no. 3 (80), pp. 103-109.
- Transportnye problemy agrologistiki: cifry. [Transport problems of agrology: figures]. 19.12.2016. URL: http://logist/fm/news/transportnye-problemy-agrologistiki-cifry.
- Harsun,G. (2019). «Forced optimization of grain supply chains». Logistika: problemy i reshenija. no. 1 (80), pp. 27-28.
- Eksportni rekordy zerna. [Export records of grain]. Available at: https://ambarexport.ua/blog/export-records-of-grain.
- Logistika jeksporta zerna Ukrainy: vzgljad Soufflet Group. [Logistics of grain export in Ukraine: the view of the Soufflet Group]. Available at: https://greencoltd.com.ua/index.php/en/k2-categories/item/332-logistika-eksporta-zerna-ukrainy-vzglyad-soufflet-group.
- Chim zhive transportna logіstika v agrobіznesі. Available at: https://logistics-ukraine.com/2018/06/06/chim-zhive-transportna-logіstika-v-agro.
The article was received 10.09.2019