Introduction. The development of the capitalist mode of production under the conditionally free market relations of the subjects of production and commercial activity substantially shifts the emphasis in solving the problem of increasing the economic efficiency of the activities of these entities from the plane of production and technological development of production into the distribution and distribution of products that requires construction the methodology of sales management and distribution of products of agrarian enterprises, where the principles of the construction of this system play an important role.
The purpose of the work is to formulate the basic principles of construction of distribution systems and distribution of products of agrarian enterprises.
Conclusions. Adherence to the principles of effectiveness, differentiation and adaptability in the construction of distribution systems of the enterprise in the market is proposed. The above principles of construction will allow the enterprise to create flexible sales management systems, the operation of which will not allow the deterioration of the financial and economic situation of the enterprise in the event of changes in the external environment. The choice of the adaptability criterion of the production distribution system and the sales activity rational organization of the agrarian enterprise is justified, which consists in the use of sales proceeds, which is obtained per unit of total expenses for the production and sale of the production specified volume, is substantiated, thus ensuring the corresponding and, most importantly, the level of their payback. At the same time, the combination during the formation and implementation of the enterprise marketing policy of these principles will allow to effectively eliminate the negative manifestations of the environment factors and greatly increase the economic efficiency of the main activities.
- Sil`s`ke gospodarstvo Ukrayiny` u 2017 roci. Staty`sty`chny`j shhorichny`k. [Agriculture of Ukraine in 2017. Statistical Yearbook]. (2018). Derzhavna sluzhba staty`sty`ky` Ukrayiny`; in Prokopenka O. M. ed. Ukraine.
- Fathutdinov, R. A. (2000). Konkurentosposobnost’: jekonomika, strategija, upravlenie. [Competitiveness: economy, strategy, management]. INFRA-M. Russia.
- Rajzberg, B. A. (2003). Kurs upravlenija jekonomikoj. [Economics management course]. Piter. Petersburg. Russia.
- Porter, M. (1993). Mezhdunarodnaja konkurencija: Konkurentnye preimushhestva stran. [International Competition: Competitive Advantages of Countries]. Translated from English; Mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija. Russia.
- Piddubny`j, I. O. and Piddubna, A. I. (2004). Upravlinnya mizhnarodnoyu konkurento–spromozhnistyu pidpry`yemstva. [Management of the international competitiveness of the enterprise]. VD «INZhEK». Ukraine.
- Anikin, B. A. and Tjapuhin, A. P. (2005). Kommercheskaja logistika. [Commercial logistics]. Prospekt. Russia.
- Holden, N. D. (2005). Kross-kul’turnyj menedzhment. Koncepcija kognitivnogo menedzh–menta. [Cross-cultural management. Concept of cognitive management]. Translated from eng. JuNITI-DANA. Russia.
- Kracnorutsʹkyy, O. O. (2015). «Databases of the development of the market of market for the production of agricultural enterprises». Visnyk HNTUSG. Ekonomichni nauky. no 162, pp. 20–31.
The article was received 11.11.2018