JEL classification: M21
The situation in the monetary sphere of the state is generally unsatisfactory, the results of most values are at the threshold level, as evidenced by problems with the efficiency of cash circulation, investing in the banking system and does not stimulate economic development. The mechanism of renewal of the banking system today has little effect on improving the ease of doing business, and the list of threats to financial instability and a relatively low level of development of the state stock market are accelerators of challenges to financial security of business. In 2020, one of the predominant factors affecting economic phenomena was the spread of the COVID – 19 pandemic and the approval of quarantine restrictions in a large number of countries. Assessing the dynamics of the main macroeconomic and economic statistics on business development in the country, it is worth noting that mostly all sectors of the economy have suffered from the COVID – 19 crisis due to falling business activity, along with changes in the general indicator of economic expansion – real GDP in 2020. year, as in other countries, is negative compared to the same figure in 2019. These threats to the financial security of business are accelerators of additional threats, so the problem of staffing is associated with poor working conditions, variability of staff and layoffs due to reduced economic activity is often characterized by leakage of confidential data and is an indicator of information threats and other components of business financial security as a whole. Also, the destructive effect of shadowing and corruption creates a threatening level of business financial security and the country as a whole – only 49% in 2019, which gives grounds to classify them as actual threats, under the influence of which deteriorating activities of institutions and organizations. It is proved that the loss of organizations, the existence of uncovered losses in recent years, low profitability harms the preservation of economic stability and the required level of economic security of business, increases business risk, reduces investment, harms the corporate image. The lack of income and the high level of expenditures, which leads to lower profitability, do not allow institutions to meet the needs of workers and the necessary level of wages and social protection.
Key words: economic security, strategy, provision, state policy.
- Artyushok, K. A. (2016). «Criteria and indicators of economic security and balanced development of the region». Zbalansovane prirodokoristuvannya, vol. 3, pp. 59-63.
- Nakaz Ministerstva ekonomiky Ukrainy vid 29.10.2013 № 1277 «Pro zatverdzhennia Metodyky rozrakhunku rivnia ekonomichnoi bezpeky Ukrainy». [Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine. (2013). [Order «On approval of Methodical recommendations for calculating the economic security level in Ukraine»]. Аvailable at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/ rada/show/v1277731$13#Text.
- Lingur, L. M. (2020). «Criteria and thresholds for assessing the economic security of the organization (enterprise)». Аvailable at: http://dspace.opu.ua/jspui/bit$ stream/123456789/2066/1/Punkt2.1_MonografIya.pdf
- Osnovi ekonomichnoyi bezpeki. (2003). [Fundamentals of economic security]. Bandurka O.M., Dukhov V.Ye., Petrova K.Ya., Cherniakov Vydvo Nats. untu vnutr. Sprav. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- International Labour Organization (2004). “Economic security for a better world”. Аvailable at: https:/ /www.social$protection.org/gimi/gess/RessourcePDF. action?ressource.ressourceId=8670
- Transparency Inernational (2017). «Corruption Perceptions Index 2016». Аvailable at: https://www.transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_ index_2016
- Teshеva, Modeling of the impact of state institutions on the level of innovative development in the domestic agricultural sector of the economy. Actual problems of innovative economy. 2020. No. 4, pp. 47-52.
- Zinchenko, Financial and innovative bases of perspective anti-corruption activity. Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics. 2018. Volume 3. № 3, рр. 120–125.
The article was received 17.04.2021