Introduction. The well thought-out active cluster policy at the regional level is the key to the such forms success of cooperation in the difficult conditions of the Ukrainian economy development. Under favorable market conditions clusters develop independently – self-organizing. The cluster concept of the regional economy development is the main guideline for bringing innovation and the main mechanism for the innovative economy development. The cluster model of regional development activates entrepreneurial activity in the tourism field, promotes job creation, increases local incomes and budget, improves the quality of tourism products, and so on. The tourist clusters operation facilitates wider use of innovative and information and communication technologies, raising the level of qualification and intellectual potential of personnel employed in the tourism sector.
The purpose of the article is to highlight and justify the items of clusters creation as a progressive model of tourism development in the region and an instrument for tourist destinations effective management.
Results. It is proved that the cluster approach in economics allows to maximize the strengths of the development of a certain sphere in the region, while minimizing the constraining factors of development. The monitoring of key problems of the modern development of cluster technologies in the tourism industry was done. The possibilities of creating a tourist cluster in the Mykolaiv region are analyzed. It is proved that the proposed tourist cluster on the united territorial community territory will ensure the expansion of the sale market of organic products of the sales cooperative due to not only the domestic but also the external market. The benefits of a tourist cluster creating to serve the recreation area are the interest of local government and business to work more closely together.
Conclusions. The article highlights the advantages and disadvantages of introducing a cluster model for the tourist destinations effective management in the region. The cluster form of the tourist destinations activities in the context of the regional economy development has been characterized. It is suggested to form a tourist cluster, which will provide the tourist services market expansion in the region.
Keywords: clustering, region, tourist destination, tourist cluster, management.
- Lagodiyenko, V. V., Dovgal`, O. V. (2018). «Factors of Economic Growth of Regions in Conditions of Disproportionality». Actual problems of innovative economy. no. 3.
- Vojnarenko, M. (2008). «Clusters as the Poles of Growth of Competitiveness of the Regions» Ekonomist. no. 10. pp. 27–30.
- Uzhva, A. M. (2016). «Clusterization as an effective tool for managing the development of regional agrarian business». Naukovy`j visny`k Xersons`kogo derzhavnogo universy`tetu. Seriya «Ekonomichni nauky`». Issue 19, part 2. pp. 110-113.
- Ekonomika tury`zmu: teoriya ta prakty`ka : pidruchny`k. [Tourism Economics: Theory and Practice]. (2014). In Mal`s`ka, M. P., Ruty`ns`ky`j, M. J., Bilous, S. V.,. Mandyuk, N. L. (ed.). Centr uchbovoyi literatury`. Кiev. Ukraine.
- Geyecz`, V. (2008). «Clusters and network structures in economics». Ekonomist. no. 10. pp. 10–11.
- Cluster: the format of the interaction of entrepreneurs. What are the benefits of informal association? Available at: https://msb.aval.ua/news/?id=25974
- Mudrak, R. P., Lagodiyenko, V. V., Lagodiyenko, N. V. (2018). «Influence of total expenditures on volumes of national production». Ekonomichny`j chasopy`s – XXI. no. 172 (7-8), pp. 44-50.
- Sokolenko, S. I. (2004). Klastery` v global`nij ekonomici. [Clusters in the global economy]. Logos. Кiev. Ukraine.
- Sabluk, P. T., Kropy`vko, M. F. (2010). «Clusterization as a mechanism for increasing the competitiveness and social orientation of the agrarian economy». Ekonomika APK. no. 1 (183). pp. 3–12.
The article was received 18.07.2018