JEL classification: Q10; M21
The development of agribusiness is an essential component of the national economy of Ukraine and the basis for the intellectual specialization of its regions. The agrarian sphere ensures not only food security but acts as a platform for ensuring energy, environmental, and, in general, the economic security of Ukraine to current conditions is quite relevant.
The purpose of the article is to discuss the economic monitoring of the business process management system of the agrarian sector of Ukraine and the identification of development vectors.
It was outlined that the business processes of the agrarian sphere encompass the complexity of actions aimed at solving the tasks of balanced development of all components of agro-industrial production by realizing the capabilities of more efficient producers in this sphere. Also, the business processes of the agrarian sphere include various types related to the production, storage, and supply of agricultural and food products, as well as providing the population with these products, considering social relationships and social infrastructure (transport, trade, catering, etc.). In this context, it is possible to generalize that the structure of the agricultural sphere goes beyond agricultural production. The grouping of regulatory normative documents of the business process management system in the agrarian sphere, related to the reforms and programs envisaged by the Sustainable Development Strategy “Ukraine – 2020”, was carried out. The dynamics of the structural shares of the gross added value for 2010-2021 proved the growing importance of the agrarian sphere in the structure of the formation of the gross added value of Ukraine because the specific weight of the type of economic activity “agriculture, forestry and fishing” increased by 4% during the studied period. Furthermore, it has been studied that the management system of business processes in the agrarian sphere can be considered at different levels: global (world economy), national (country level), regional or territorial (level of individual regions or territorial communities), and local (level of individual producers of agricultural products).
Keywords: agrarian sphere, business process, management system, development vectors.
- Kontseptsiia derzhavnoi tsil’ovoi prohramy rozvytku ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomiky na period do 2022 roku. Rozporiadzhennia Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy. (2015). [The concept of the state target program for the development of the agrarian sector of the economy for the period until 2022. Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine]. No 1437-р dated December 30, 2015. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1437-2015-%D1%80?v=617d3c0773158#Text
- Statystychnyj zbirnyk «Sil’s’ke hospodarstvo Ukrainy-2021». [Statistical collection «Agriculture of Ukraine-2021»]. (2022). in Oleh Prokopenko (ed.). Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Business Process Management. Available at: http://surl.li/eofao
- Tsymbaliuk, I., Rykovs’ka, L. (2017). «Theoretical analysis of the essence and components of the definition «agrarian sphere». Ekonomichnyj chasopys Skhidnoievropejs’koho natsional’noho universytetu imeni Lesi Ukrainky. 4, рр. 13–19. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/echcenu_2017_4_4
- Wikipedia. Available at: http://surl.li/erxqr
- Stratehiia staloho rozvytku «Ukraina – 2020». Ukaz Prezydenta Ukrainy. (2015). [Sustainable development strategy «Ukraine – 2020». Decree of the President of Ukraine]. No 5/2015 dated January 12, 2015. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/5/2015#Text
- Stratehiia zroshennia ta drenazhu v Ukraini na period do 2030 roku. Rozporiadzhennia Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy. (2019). [Irrigation and drainage strategy in Ukraine for the period until 2030. Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine]. No 688-р dated August 14, 2019. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/5/2015#Text
- Kontseptsiia rozvytku sil’s’kykh terytorij. Rozporiadzhennia Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy. (2015). [The concept of development of rural areas. Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine]. No 995-р dated September 23, 2015. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/995-2015-%D1%80#Text
- Plan zakhodiv z realizatsii Kontseptsii rozvytku sil’s’kykh terytorij. Rozporiadzhennia Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy. (2017). [Plan of measures for the implementation of the Concept for the Development of Rural Territories. Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine]. No489-р dated July 19, 2017. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/489-2017-%D1%80/print
- Myronova, O. O. (2018). «Peculiarities of business process management of agribusiness enterprises». Mizhnarodnyj naukovyj zhurnal «Internauka». Seriia: «Ekonomichni nauky». 4 (12), рр. 21–28.
- Irtyscheva, I. O. (2011). «Factoring as a direction of strategic development of financial support of the agro-food sector». Visnyk KhNAU im. V.V. Dokuchaieva. Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky. No 8, рр.16–21.
- Irtyshcheva, I., Pavlenko, O., Boiko, Y., Stehnei, M., Kramarenko, I., Hryshyna, N., and Ishchenko, O. (2022). «Еvaluation of efficiency of regional public governance in the context of achieving goals of sustainable development». Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development. Vol. 44. Issue 4. рр. 497–505.
- Irtyshсheva, I.O. (2012). Stratehiia rozvytku finansovo-kredytnoho zabezpechennia ahroprodovol’choi sfery Ukrainy [Strategy for the development of financial and credit provision of the agri-food sector of Ukraine]. Design and printing. Mykolaiv.
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Available at: https://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/
- For the fourth year in a row, Ukraine renewed the historical record of agricultural exports – $30 billion. Available at: http://surl.li/enbhd
The article was received 08.11.2022