JEL classification: Q13
Introduction. It is necessary to develop, implement and continuously improve the mechanism of competitive management to ensure the effective implementation of competitive strategies to achieve the desired level of competitiveness of the enterprise during the implementation of marketing policy. The special role of this potential in the system of innovation and investment development is due to the need to form a mechanism for selecting the most effective solutions and activities that require resources and meet the requirements of modern high-tech society.
The purpose of the article is to substantiate the architecture of the mechanism of managing the competitive potential of agribusiness entities in ensuring innovation and investment development.
Results. It is established that the mechanism of competitive potential management in ensuring innovation and investment development of agribusiness entities should include a methodological basis of management, which combines stages, functions, methods, goals, laws and principles, on the basis of which the competitive potential management process is implemented based on many types of collateral. Within the framework of certain components, the architectonics of the specified mechanism is offered. It is substantiated that the purpose of the mechanism is to ensure movement and transformation, which in the context of management activities, which includes competitive management, involves management decisions in the form of justification of a specific competitive strategy for a particular strategic area and its implementation. The essence of the elements of the mechanism of competitive potential management in ensuring the innovation and investment development of agribusiness entities with an emphasis on economic laws, which are included in the methodological basis of management.
Keywords: architecture, mechanism, competitive potential, innovation and investment development, competitive strategies, agribusiness entities.
- Artemenko L. P., Piddubna A. S. (2015). «Organizational-economic mechanism of competitiveness industrial enterprises». Ekonomichnyj visnyk Natsional’noho tekhnichnoho universytetu Ukrainy «Kyivs’kyj politekhnichnyj instytut». 12, pp. 259-264.
- Balanovych A. M. (2018). Obgruntuvannia stratehij rozvytku promyslovoho pidpryiemstva na osnovi rynkovykh tendentsij. [The substantiation of strategies of development of industrial enterprise on the basis of market tendencies]. Candidate’s thesis. Kharkiv.
- Bolotova O. O. (2018). Orhanizatsijno-ekonomichne zabezpechennia efektyvnosti menedzhmentu personalu pidpryiemstva. [Organisational and economic support of the personnel management efficiency of the enterprise]. Candidate’s thesis. Kharkiv.
- Honchar O. I. (2015). «Functionally-organizational aspects of potential management of the company based on the synergetics». Naukovyj visnyk Polissia. no. 1, pp. 77-84.
- Dorofieiev O. V. (2018). Upravlinnia ekonomichnym rozvytkom sub’iektiv ahrarnoho vyrobnytstva: teoriia, metodolohiia, praktyka. [Management of economic development of agricultural production entities: theory, methodology, practice: monograph]. Smuhasta. typohrafiia. Ukraine.
- Dubnyts’kyj V. I., Nefedova O. H. (2019). «Сompetitiveness: contemporary content of notion». Vcheni zapysky Tavrijs’koho natsional’noho universytetu imeni V. I. Vernads’koho. Seriia: Ekonomika i upravlinnia. no 5(1), pp. 57-67.
- Vasyl’tsiv T. H., Mahas N. V., Marhita N. O. (2014). Finansovo-ekonomichnyj mekhanizm za-bezpechennia konkurentospromozhnosti rozdribnykh torhovel’nykh pidpryiemstv: teore-tyko-prykladni aspekty. [Financial and economic mechanism for ensuring the compe-titiveness of retail trade enterprises: theoretical and applied aspects]. L’viv. Ukraine.
- Marchenko O. M., Tomanevych L. M. (2015). Teoriia orhanizatsii. [Organization theory]. L’viv. derzh. un-t vnutrishnikh sprav. L’viv. Ukraine.
- Mel’nyk O. I. (2014). «Internal factors of competitiveness of agricultural producers». Ekonomika i upravlinnia. no 1, pp. 55-60.
- Rudenko S. V. (2015). «Organizational and economic mechanism architecture of the producing potential development management of the agricultural enterprises». Visnyk KhNAU. no 5, pp. 220-227.
The article was received 10.01.2020