JEL classification: Q11
Introduction. Innovative development is a complex, multifaceted and dynamic category of economics, which is the main prerequisite for ensuring the proper level of products and enterprises competitiveness, integration of the domestic economy into the world, sustainable development of the national economy, and in general in the global scale. In this regard, the development of management mechanisms for the effective implementation of projects for innovative development of the agricultural sector is becoming increasingly important.
The purpose of the article is to substantiate the composition of the mechanism elements of innovative development intensification of the agricultural sector and explain their relationship through the presentation of this mechanism architecture.
Results. It is outlined that for the effective use of favorable environmental factors to intensify the processes of innovation development in the agricultural sector of Ukraine using a reasonable set of macro-level control levers it is necessary to develop mechanisms that effectively influence the stages of innovation development. It is determined that the main components of the mechanism of intensification of innovative development of the agricultural sector of Ukraine’s economy on the basis of its strategic potential use are: process, which unites the stages of innovation; subjective, which reflects the interest and influence of individual participants; object, which combines ideas, technologies, projects, networks, organizations (startups), property rights, intellectual property, knowledge and competencies. It is substantiated that the activation mechanism provides coordination of interaction of subjects during their participation in innovation process, using levers and methods of methodological basis, based on principles and laws within realization of functions, using components of strategic potential of innovative development.
Key words: mechanism, innovative development, agrarian sector of economy, principles, architectonics.
- Heiets’, V.M. Semynozhenko,P. (2006). Innovatsijni perspektyvy Ukrainy. [Innovation perspectives of Ukraine]. Konstanta. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Dehtiarenko, O.H., Kolosok, S.I. (2007). «Innovative mechanism of management of machine-building enterprises». Visnyk Sums’koho derzhavnoho universytetu. Issue. 2, pp. 91-98.
- Dudar, T. (2019). «Development of innovative activity in the agricultural sector of the Ukrainian economy». Visnyk Ternopil’s’koho natsional’noho ekonomichnoho universytetu. 2019. no. 1, pp. 60-69.
- Kniazevych, A.O., Krajchuk, O.V. (2011). Mekhanizmy upravlinnia innovatsijnym rozvytkom. [Mechanisms for managing innovation development].Vydavets’ O. Zen’. Rivne.
- Kolokolov,A. (2002). «Innovative mechanisms for the functioning of entrepreneurial structures». Menedzhment v Rossii i za rubezhom. Issue. 1, pp. 95-104.
- Moroz, O.S. (2016). «Development of the mechanism of management of innovative development of machinery and equipment enterprises». Tekhnolohycheskyj audyt y rezervy proyzvodstva. no. 1 (3), pp. 57-62.
- Judin, Je.G. (1978). Sistemnyĭ podhod i princip dejatel’nosti. [Systematic approach and principle of activity]. Russia.
- Zhang, W.-B. (1991). Synergetic Economics Time and Change in Nonlinear Economics. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg.
The article was received 25.09.2020