JEL classification: Q01; Q13
Introduction. The current state of the environment, which is determined by the challenges of sustainable economic development, has become an objective basis for the statement: ensuring the successful operation of enterprises (increasing competitiveness and strengthening their potential) is not possible without external factors and rapid response to their changes, the formation of adaptive management mechanisms that can ensure the transition of agricultural enterprises to the trajectory of sustainable economic development.
The purpose of the article is to offer the architectonics of the adaptive mechanism of management of sustainable economic development of agricultural production and to substantiate its main elements.
Results. It is substantiated that the instrumental content of the activities of the environment includes mechanisms of direct influence (legislative and regulatory framework, implementation of government programs and investment projects, tariff restrictions, non-tariff restrictions) and indirect influence (processes of effective demand; instruments of competitive interaction; price mechanism; contract system, infrastructure development, intangible instruments, monetary, financial, social policy, financial assistance). The use of the software product TextAnalyst allowed to formulate generalized definitions of the category of control mechanism (a set of interrelated forms, methods, tools of purposeful influence on the object of management to achieve certain goals). An adaptive mechanism for managing sustainable economic development of agricultural production based on the “white box” method has been developed. The latter is represented by a block of input streams, object structure of influence, output streams. It is established that the current state of agricultural production and its ability to change is determined by the internal system of adaptation mechanism in the complex interaction of adaptive potential, adaptation process, adaptation capabilities, elements of adaptation, attractors, bifurcation points, adaptation vector.
Key words: adaptability, management mechanism, management tools, sustainable economic development, agricultural production.
- Baranovskyi, V.V. (2001) «For the conception of switching Ukraine to the model of sustainable development». Ekonomika Ukrainy. no. 7. pp. 78-83.
- Kutsenko, V.I. (2012). «The strategy of steel development across the prism of the social and humanitarian sphere». Visnyk Natsional’noi akademii nauk Ukrainy. 1. pp. 79-88.
- Lopatyns’kyj,M., Todoriuk, S.I. (2015). Determinanty staloho rozvytku ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv [Determinanti of steel development of agricultural enterprises]. Chernivets’kyj nats. un-t. Chernivtsi. Ukraine.
- Pakulin, S.L., Pakulina, A.A. (2016). «Management of steel development of the current enterprise». Traektoryia nauky. no. 3 (8). pp. 120-132.
- Stel’maschuk, A.M. (2010). «Economic mechanism of sustainable development of the livestock industry in agricultural enterprises». Innovatsijna ekonomika APK. 4 (18). pp. 57-60.
- Trehobchuk, V.M. (1995). «Ecological and economic conception of the efficient and sustainable development of national agroindustrial complex». Ekonomika APK. no. 6.
- Tunytsia, T.Yu. (2007). «Economic policy of the balanced environmental use in the context of globalization processes». Naukovyi visnyk. vol. 17.7. pp. 118-126.
- Khalatur, S.M. (2017). «Monitoring of state programs of agricultural development of Ukraine». no. 6. pp. 3-7.
The article was received 15.07.2020