УДК 330.46: 339.138
JEL classification: M 31
Introduction. It is beneficial for the enterprise to re-cooperate with the contractor. Such interaction is ensured by the interpersonal communication of specialists. The task of the company is to increase the contractors’ loyalty level to the offered products. The most effective way to predict the decisions consequences in the process of such interaction is to use fuzzy set theory.
The purpose is to develop tools for assessing the relationship management system with contractors of oil and gas companies.
Results. The essence of fuzzy production models is described. The formalized generalized appearance of such model is presented. The rules for the simplest fuzzy inference systems are outlined. The stages of fuzzy inference by the Mamdani method are summarized. The expediency of using the triangular membership function for qualitative indicators in this study is substantiated. The algorithm of forming rules for describing variables is characterized. The list of heuristic production rules for describing the input and output variables of the relationship management system estimation with contractors of oil and gas enterprises is given. The description of the input linguistic variables for the fuzzy linguistic rules base formation is presented. The model calculation graph of the relationship management system estimation with the contractors of oil and gas enterprises is constructed. The function graph of the model variables of the relationship management system estimation with the contractors of oil and gas enterprises is presented. Estimates of the relationship management system level with the contractors of individual domestic oil and gas companies have been calculated. A high level of estimation was found among all the surveyed enterprises.
Conclusions. The results obtained, which testify to a sufficiently high level of the relationship management system organization with the contractors of the considered oil and gas companies, should be used in the elaboration of companies strategic development directions as recommendations for determining the cooperation optimal program with partners.
Key words: relationship management system, contractors, fuzzy sets, fuzzy logic, oil and gas enterprise.
- Rotshtejn, A. P. (1999). Intellektual’nye tehnologi identifikacii: nechetkaja logika, geneticheskie algoritmy, nejronnye seti [Intelligent technological objects: fuzzy logic, genetic algorithms, neural networks]. Universum-Vinny`cya. Vinnytsia. Ukraine.
- Zade, L. (1976). Ponjatie lingvisticheskoj peremennoj i ego primenenie k prinjatiju priblizhennyh reshenij [The concept of a linguistic variable and its application to making approximate decisions]. Mir. Russia.
- Shtovba, S.D. Introduction to the theory of fuzzy sets and fuzzy logic. Available at: http://www.nsu.ru/matlab/MatLab_RU/fuzzylogic/book1/ index.asp.htm.
- Kruglov, V.V., Dli M.I., Golunov, R.Ju. (2001). Nechjotkaja logika i iskusstvennye nejronnye seti [Fuzzy logic and artificial neural networks]. Moscow. Russia.
- Demchy`na, M.M., Procyuk, V.R., Sheketa, V.I. (2011). «Formal methods for interpreting data and knowledge about oil and gas objects`». Naukovy`j visny`k Ivano-Frankivs`kogo nacional`nogo texnichnogo universy`tetu nafty` i gazu. no1. pp. 100-108.
- Antonenko,M., Mamchenko, S.D., Rogushy`na, Yu.V. (2016). Suchasni informacijni sy`stemy` i texnologiyi: upravlinnya znannyamy [Modern information systems and technologies: knowledge management]. Nacional`ny`j universy`tet DPS Ukrayiny`. Irpin`. Ukraine.
- Mamdani, E.H. (1974). «Application of fuzzy algorithms for the control of a simple dynamic plant». Proc. IEEE. no 121, pp. 1585–1588.
- Leonenkov, A.V. (2003) Nechjotkoe modelirovanie v srede MATLAB. [Fuzzy modeling in MATLAB] Peterburg. St-Petersburg. Russia.
The article was received 05.12.2018