JEL classification: H 12
Introduction. The crisis of the economic environment drives enterprises to take anti-crisis measures. Priority issues are identifying, assessing and forecasting the impact of the crisis on the enterprise. Globalization processes contribute to the active spread of crisis phenomena and the expansion of their sphere of influence. An important task of anti-crisis management is to find the right tools.
The purpose of the article is to determine and justify the feasibility of using anti-crisis management tools in different conditions.
Results. The role and essence of anti-crisis management are outlined. The necessity of complex nature of anti-crisis management is noted. The objectives of anti-crisis management are summarized. The importance of crisis identification in order to prevent it in the process of crisis management is substantiated. The importance of crisis identification in order to prevent it in the process of anti-crisis management is substantiated. The concept of anti-crisis management is defined. The main task of anti-crisis management is outlined. Types of anti-crisis management (reactive, active and planned) are characterized. The implementation necessity of preventive anti-crisis management is emphasized at the domestic enterprises activity due to the presence of unfavorable tendencies in the economic environment. The goals of the anti-crisis strategy implementation have been determined. The problems that arise in the process of tactical preventive anti-crisis management are generalized. The essence of the stages of the anti-crisis management process (pre-crisis stage, crisis stage and post-crisis stage) is revealed. The procedure of anti-crisis management is proposed and the choice of anti-crisis management instruments is substantiated. The instruments are grouped according to the types of anti-crisis management.
Conclusions. The anti-crisis management aims at crisis prevention. The anti-crisis strategy is one of the most effective tools of crisis management. Taking into account the specificity of the crisis phenomenon allows to develop an effective anti-crisis strategy and choose the appropriate tools.
Key words: anti-crisis management, anti-crisis management tools, anti-crisis management strategy, anti-crisis strategy, crisis, tactical planning.
- Baubion, (2013). «OECD Risk management: Strategic Crisis Management». Working Papers on Public Governance. OECD. No. 23.
- Romanyak, G. (2016). «The essence of crisis management of an enterprise in an unstable market environment». Naukovi zapysky Ukrayinsʹkoyi akademiyi drukarstva. no. 1. pp. 235–239. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Nz_2016_1_31
- Ladunka,S. and Andryushyna O.I. (2017). «Enterprise crisis management». Ekonomika i suspilʹstvo. Issue 8. pp. 278-281.
- Koyuda, O. (2012). «Management decisions in the enterprise crisis management system». Naukovyy visnyk Poltavsʹkoho universytetu ekonomiky i torhivli. no 1 (52). pp. 153-159.
- Simola, (2014). «Teaching corporate crisis management through business ethics education». European Journal of Training and Development. no 38(5). pp. 485-503.
- Davydenko, M. (2015). «Anti-crisis financial management at the enterprise». Naukovyy visnyk Natsionalʹnoho universytetu bioresursiv i pryrodokorystuvannya Ukrayiny. Seriya : Ekonomika, ahrarnyy menedzhment, biznes. Issue 211(1). pp. 76-80. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/nvnau_econ_2015_211%281%29__17
- Coombs, T. (2012). Ongoing Crisis Management: Planning, Managing and Responding. 3rd ed. Thousands Oak: Sage.
- Ansoff, (1989). Strategicheskoye upravleniye [Strategic Management]. Ekonomika. Moscow. Russia.
- Shevchuk, V.V. (2015). «The use of preventive crisis management to stabilize the market position of the enterprise». 2015, no 5. pp. 264-268.
- Jereb, Borut and Wrzalik, Artur (2019). «Use of Expert Systems in Crisis Management». Issue 1 (1). pp. 406-411.
- Sazhiyenko, S.A. (2009). «The role of crisis management in preventing bankruptcy of enterprises». Visnyk Khmelʹnytsʹkoho natsionalʹnoho universytetu. Issue 6 (2). pp. 52-55.
- Zamoum, Khaled and Gorpe, Tevhide Serra. (2018). Crisis Management: A Historical and Conceptual Approach for a Better Understanding of Today’s Crises». pp.203-217. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.5772/intechopen.76198
The article was received 03.01.2019