DOI: DOI: https://doi.org/10.36887/2415-8453-2019-3-20
JEL classification: H12; G33
The functioning of most medium-sized, small and large enterprises in today’s realities remains at a low level of professionalism. Many business executives do not pay enough attention to analytical work, do not develop new strategies and do not improve the proposal related to crisis management. Only the enterprise management of the adequate level of qualification can avoid all the negative consequences of the crisis.
The main task of enterprises is to comply with the requirements of the enterprise anti-crisis policy, namely the calculation of financial ratios that reflect its financial stability. The coefficients allow to consider the company from different sides, among which the most important in the implementation of anti-crisis management are: the efficiency of current assets using, own and borrowed funds, using of production potential, effective management in the enterprise, the dynamics of production and sales of products, depreciation of fixed assets, using of investment capital.
In addition to monitoring indicators, crisis management involves identifying problem areas in the enterprise and developing measures to eliminate them. The final part of the enterprise’s anti-crisis policy is the implementation of these measures, which prevents the bankruptcy of the enterprise at the stage of possible threats and problems. Unfortunately, modern entrepreneurs neglect this measure and therefore find themselves in a difficult financial and managerial situation.
Another issue of crisis management is the issue of securities, which allows to raise additional funds used by the enterprise as a means of eliminating possible bankruptcy. This process is a means of lending in today’s realities that is more effective than loans made through the banking system.
In today’s market economy, business development is the driving force, so we believe that the topic of crisis management is relevant, because such measures are developing enterprises, which in turn develops the economic sectors and the country’s economy.
Keywords: crisis management, crisis, bankruptcy, financial instruments, enterprise management, analysis of financial condition.
- Kochetkova, A. I. (2016). Osnovy upravlinnia v umovakh khaosu. Antykryzove upravlinnia. [Fundamentals of Control in a Chaotic Environment. Crisis management]. Moscow. Russia.
- Zub, T. (2006). Antykryzove upravlinnia. [Anti-Crisis Management]. Aspekt pres. Moscow. Russia.
- Shepelenko, I. (2015). Antykryzove upravlinnia vyrobnytstvom i personal. [Anti-crisis production management and personnel]. Feniks. Moscow. Russia.
- Sarkisova, A. (2014). Ryzyky v torhivli. Upravlinnia ryzykamy. [Risks in trade. Risk management]. Dashkov i K. Moscow. Russia.
- Norman Piter (2013). Keruiuchy ryzykamy. Klirynh za uchastiu tsentral’nykh kontrahentiv na hlobal’nykh finansovykh rynkakh. [Managing Risks. Central counterparty clearing in global financial markets].
- Samorodskij, A. (2019). Antykryzove upravlinnia. [Crisis management]. Kolos,. Moscow. Russia.
- Prysviatyv, I. (2009). Antykryzove upravlinnia. Zavdannia i rishennia. [Crisis Management. Tasks and solutions] Al’fa-pres. Moscow. Russia.
- Bykova, O. N. (2009). Antykryzove upravlinnia sotsial’no-ekonomichnymy ob’iektamy depresyvnykh rehioniv. [Anti-crisis management of socio-economic objects of depressed regions]. RHIIS, NDI shkil’nykh tekhnolohij. Moscow. Russia.
- Bykova, N. (2016). V poshukakh novoi modeli naukovoi ta osvitn’oi diial’nosti. [In search of a new model of scientific and educational activity]. Rusajns. Moscow. Russia.
The article was received 04.08.2019