JEL classification: Q14
The article deals with the theoretical and practical aspects of estimating accounting cash flows that directly generate cash flow, influence and are managed by various actors in the agribusiness and the entire agro-industrial environment. After all, in the country where the agribusiness is concentrated, there are a number of unresolved issues in the field of research of agro-industrial enterprises, which led to the need for generalization and development of accounting and analytical support for the assessment of data of agricultural enterprises within accounting approaches to analytical evaluation. An analytical evaluation of the effectiveness of financial flow management is provided, which assures the enterprises in the process of its strategic and current development. The processes of agribusiness financial flows management and decision-making processes that should ensure a smooth process are considered. The liquid cash flow characterizing the absolute value of cash is investigated. The conceptual model of accounting and analytical support of financial recovery was used, as well as the analysis of the results of the activity of agribusiness entities.
The results of the study showed that financial flow as an accounting category is divided over time into a series of payments with positive and negative value – that is, cash flows and their equivalents. Therefore, it is necessary to have an adequate system of accounting information, which will allow to use all available resources with maximum efficiency for effective development of agribusiness in Ukraine. Therefore, analytical valuation is an integral part of today, because there is such a situation that many domestic enterprises are not able to provide effective cash flow management without properly organized accounting and analytical assessment of financial flows of agribusiness entities. Optimization of valuation will allow to determine the most effective forms and conditions of implementation of current operations, as well as rational directions of assets and profit placement. Only a comprehensive approach will allow to ensure transparency of the estimation process of financial flows of enterprises and will facilitate timely decision-making in the process of its activity.
Key words: accounting and analytical support, agricultural enterprise, accounting approaches, cash flows, liquid cash flow, accounting system.
- Bernstayn, A. (2003). Analiz finansovoyi zvitnosti: teoriya, praktyka ta interpretatsiya. [Analysis of Financial Reporting: Theory, Practice and Interpretation]. Translated by and in Yeliseyev, I. I. Science edit Corresponding translation RAS. (ed.). Finance and Statistics. Moscow. Russia.
- Blank, O. (2007). Upravlinnya hroshovymy potokamy. [Cash Flow Management]. In Blank, I.A. (ed.) 2nd ed. Elʹha. Nika-Tsentr. Kiev. Ukraine.
- Bazilinsʹka, YA. (2009). Finansovyy analiz: teoriya ta praktyka. [Financial Analysis: Theory and Practice]. Tsentr uchbovoyi literatury. Kiev. Ukraine.
- Izmaylova, V. (2001). Finansovyy analiz. [Financial Analysis]. 2nd ed. Stereotyp. MAUP. Kiev. Ukraine.
- Lihonenko, O. and Sytnyk, H. V. (2005). Upravlinnya finansovymy potokamy. [Financial Flow Management]. Kyyiv. nats. torh.-ekon. un-t. Kiev. Ukraine.
- Sytnyk, V. (2013). «Strategic financial planning in the system of enterprise trade management». Biznes Inform. no.9, pp. 359-369.
- Sorokina, M. (2004). Analiz hroshovykh potokiv pidpryyemstva. [Analysis of cash flows of the enterprise]. 2nd ed. Finansy i statystyka.
- Pokropyvnyy, F. (2001). Ekonomika pidpryyemstva. [Enterprise Economics]. In Pokropyvnoho, S. F. (ed.). KNEU. Kiev. Ukraine.
- Yasishena, V.(2008). «Theoretical Aspects of Analysis of Cash Flows of Enterprises». Ekonomichnyy prostir. no.16, pp. 123-131.
The article was received 20.08.2019