JEL classification: M 37
Abstract. The article is devoted to the analysis of consumer motivation in the digital environment, consideration of its individual aspects and the process of creating incentive motives in the minds of the user through the AIDA model; identifying ways to improve the performance of the AIDA model on an example of an implemented UGC campaign.
The subject of the work is the disclosure of the motives of a typical user in the digital environment, which is recognized as the most promising area of interaction between the brand and the buyer. Particular attention is paid to the study of the specific features of social networks in the context of the emergence of human motivation, methods and ways to improve it within the AIDA model.
Keywords: AIDA, motivation, behavior of a customer, emotions, need, product, social network, content.
- Maslou, A. (2008). Moty`vaciya i osoby`stist`. [Motivation and personality]. 3rd Translated from engl. Piter. St. Petersburg. Russia.
- Makklelland, D. (2007). Motivacija cheloveka. [Motivation of a person]. Petersburg. Russia.
- Hercberg, F. and Monser, B., Sniderman, B. Bloh. (2007). Motivacija k rabote. [Motivation to work]. Vershina. Moscow. Russia.
- Bolotna, O. V. (2015). «Marketing of relations as a modern concept of marketing». Traektorija nauki: jelektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal. no. 2-3. pp. 228-233.
- Bolotna, O. V. (2013). Emocijny`j markety`ng yak texnologiya upravlinnya povedinkoyu spozhy`vachiv. [Emotional marketing as a technology of consumer behavior management]. Efekty`vna ekonomika. [Effective economy]. (electronic journal).8. Available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=2257.
- The official site of the Yarich Confectionery Factory LLC. Available at: http://www.yarych.com/ru/#.Wl9REzOWTIU
The article was received 11.08.2018