JEL classification: F6
Introduction. The article highlights the problems and prospects of globalization of international economic relations, identifies the importance of globalization for the sectors of the world economy structure, determines the impact of globalization on different groups of countries, examines the state and actual tasks of the globalization process of the international economy in conditions of innovation and integration, to positive and negative effects. One of the main problems of globalization is the potential global instability due to the national economies interdependence of the countries at the global level.
The purpose of this article is to investigate the impact form of economic globalization on the competitiveness factors modification; the globalization conditions justification of national and world economic relations.
Results. The study of the problem and perspectives in the context of the globalization concept disclosure of the world economy made it possible to define this process as a transformational internationalization of the world economy into a global system of international scale on the principles of openness, universality and interdependence. The essential features that lead to the globalization development of the world economy are at the present stage: the formation of the world information space, scientific and technological progress; economic integration; a new system of labor international division; the implementation of universal liberal-democratic values.
Conclusions. Given the uneven distribution of the globalization benefits, of course, the negative effects of globalization processes in a particular country will significantly depend of the place, that this country occupies in the world economy. In this regard, three groups of threats, dangers, and potential problems have been identified, that arise at the present stage of development of economic activity internationalization, depending on which countries they may reach.
Keywords: globalization, integration, international economy, competition, world economy, economic development, national economy, socio-economic relations.
- Kastel’s,M. (2000). Informacionnaja jepoha: jekonomika, obshhestvo i kul’tura. [Information Age: Economics, Society and Culture]; Translated by and in Shkaratana O. I. (ed.). GU VShJe. Moscow. Russia.
- Art’omova,T. I. (2016). «The inverse nature of social market transformations». Ukrains’kyj sotsium. №4 (59), рр. 69-77.
- Khmelievc’kyj, C.V. (2002). Trancnatsional’ni korporatsii ta hlobalizatsiia cvitovoi ekonomiky. [Transnational corporations and globalization of the world economy]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats’ ctudentiv mahictratury; red. K. K. Rubishevc’ka. рр. 289–305. In-t ekonomiky ta prava «Krok», Кiev. Ukraine.
- Grinspen, A. (2008). Jepoha potrjasenij. Problemy i perspektivy mirovoj finansovoj sistemy. [Age of shocks. Problems and prospects of the world financial system]. Serija «Skolkovo». Al’pina Biznes Buks. Moscow. Russia.
- Loupez-Claros, A., Porter, M.E. and Schwab, K. (2005). The Global Competitiveness Report 2005-2006 Policies Underpinning Rising Prosperity. Palgrave Macmillan. New York. USA.
- Hlobalizatsiia i bezpeka rozvytku. [Globalization and security of development]. (2001). Biloruc, O. H., Luk’ianenko, D. H. and other. KNEU. Кiev. Ukraine.
- Global’noe jekonomicheskoe razvitie: tendencii, asimmetrii, regulirovanie. [Global economic development: trends, asymmetries, regulation]. (2013). Luk’janenko, D. and other.; in Luk’janenko, D., Poruchnika, A., Kolesova, V. (ed.); KNEU іm. Vadima Get’mana, MGU im. M. V. Lomonosova. K. Кiev. Ukraine.
- Report of the Secretary-General of UNCTAD to UNCTAD XIII. (2011). Development-led globalization: Towards sustainable and inclusive development paths. – N. Y.; Geneva: UN.
The article was received 19.08.2019